Happy Independence Week, everyone! We hope you had a great vacation and didn’t hurt yourself or anybody else via fireworks or Jell-O overload. First things first: Freerange’s July installment!
WEDNESDAY, JULY 6th at Pianos NYC
with Myq Kaplan, Jon Sands, Stacy Pershall, Diana Spechler & Chloe Caldwell
Doors open at 7 p.m., admission $8.00, includes raffle ticket
This week, we’re sharing with you a stunning essay by the sultry and talented Shanna Germain. Shanna’s work has appeared in McSweeney’s, Salon, Best American Erotica, Best Gay Romance, Hint Fiction, The American Journal of Nursing, Storyglossia and we’re thrilled to be featuring her in our Freshly Hatched collection. To read Shanna’s essay “Sins of The Daughter: Lust IV”, click here!
Bust out your Lisa Frank notebook and No. 2 pencil and SAVE THE DATE! Next month’s Wednesday, August 4th show is one not to be missed! And if that doesn’t convince you, maybe this lineup will:
- Brand new show Tues, June 17th!
- Join us for a brand new line-up this Tuesday, May 20th!
- Brand new show TONIGHT, April 15th!
- TONIGHT, March 25th – our rescheduled January lineup!
- Freerange Nonfiction Reading Series, SEATTLE Edition, during AWP!
- Tonight’s show is CANCELLED due to blizzard – will be rescheduled for MARCH 25th
- New Show on Jan 21st at CULTUREfix!
- NEW SHOW ON DECEMBER 3RD AT CULTUREfix!
- New Show on November 5th at CULTUREfix!
- The Freerange Nonfiction Reading Series Returns! October 3rd