The Great Elation: In Conversation with Short Fiction’s Boy Wonder Seth Fried by Molly Rose Quinn
September 11, 2011
Bodies and Words: An Interview with Diana Spechler by Molly Rose Quinn
July 30, 2011
Veganomics: A Conversation about Creation & Consumption with comedian Myq Kaplan by Mira Ptacin
July 17, 2011
Rhetoric and History: An Interview with Jackson Taylor, author of The Blue Orchard (Simon and Schuster 2010) by Molly Rose Quinn
June 22, 2011
During the winter of 2011, Freerange ran a serial feature called “Five Questions For,” in which host Mira Ptacin asked authors the following questions:
1. What is your writing routine?
2. What is your definition of “truth” in terms of writing creative nonfiction?
3. What is the biggest nemesis to your creative spirit?
4. What do you hope people take away from your writing?
5. What writers have inspired you the most, and why?